Friday 27 September 2013

And the journey begins AHHH

On the 16th and the 17th of September, everyone in TY went to Carlingford. the night before i had to pack my bags and i didn't want to go because ill miss my family and friends but my ma payed the money so i had no chose i had to still go. On the Monday we where leaving, I woke up at 06:15am, i had to get up and get ready to leave. I walked to the bridge and i see my friend and it was so dark, we walked to are meeting point, esso station. when we got there we seen everyone in are year where there with there big bags waiting for the bus to leave.

we got to Carlingford at around 09:00am. we got are rooms and we where put into are groups and we where ready for are games for the day. we went out on to a field and there was lots of things to do there and they where all to do with team bonding. We went into have are lunch and it was amazing thought the food was going to be bad but it was really nice. At the afternoon we went laser tag. we got put into are groups and they showed us how to play then off we went. It was amazing i loved it so much. we walked up so many hills i was tired before we even started the laser tag. we went back for dinner and i didn't like it that much so i didn't eat it. at night we went to play night games we where bland folded in the forest and we had to find are way back to the beginning. the view from where we where was amazing. I would love to go back there for a week if i could really enjoyed myself.
Laser Tag with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment