Friday 13 September 2013

The Day Has Come :D

On Wednesday the 11th September i got my junior cert results. I was really scared to get my results I was really nervous cause I thought i have done bad on my junior cert but when I opened my envelope I was really happy with myself. I was happy with what I have got. That day I went home and showed my parents and they where really happy with my results. A few hours after 2 of my friends come over and they came to get ready for mantra. We got ready and a few hours later my other friend came over. We where jamming hard music on loud had a little party in my room and took lots of pictures before we left. The night was amazing i really enjoyed myself we danced the night away.

The next day we had to go into school i was really tired i fall asleep in like all my classes i was really tired.
We where only in for like half of the day then we went off to or history trip to castletown, i have been to castletown before and i couldn't remember half of the things from last time so it was nice to go again. the day was amazing i learned a lot from the history trip it was really interesting. at the end of are trip we took a picture of the whole TY group it was and amazing day would go again if i could :)
TY 2013-2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment