Friday 6 September 2013

Here We Go Again

Coming into the first week of TY I was a bit anxious to see who was in my class, i thought i was going to be on my own cause most of my friends where going into 5th year and i wanted to be with them, but at the end i was put with 3 of my good friends. so far TY it alright but ive got a few projects to do already and its a bit stressful and i haven't even started yet :/.

In two weeks time are TY group are going to carlingford adventure park and that should be good. we get to spent more time together as a TY and get to know each other even more and make new friends. this trip is a time to bond with everyone and get to know each other much better.

on the first Wednesday we had three workshops. we had one on positive party, second one was how to live life with out limits, and the third one we all learned how to give massages and we got massages too. All the work shops where good but the second one kinda bored me i wasn't really into it.  My favorite one was the positive parties  that one was really fun because we played lots of games and got lots of sweets nom!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment